Monday, April 12, 2010

Bright Roving Dyeing Follow-up



Remember Pinwheel in the dye pot?

This bright, happy super-wash Blue-faced Leicester roving resulted from my experimental yarn placement.
This was the first time I had tried the yarn this way. I will definitely do it again.

Here is Mardi Gras3. I have dyed this colorway again, so I could have more to ply with the single-ply yarn I have already spun. I listed one in the shop also.


"Spring Lilacs" has a more sophisticated look with the lilac, soft gold, and bluebird bird combination

"Fun with Fuchsia" is a sassy roving with aqua, lime green, and yellow combined with fuchsia. I find the fuchsia mellows out as the yarn is spun.
I am getting these listed at Cordova Studios as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails