Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Go Green with Fat Bottom Bags




Fat Bottom Bags caught my eye while I was doing the Facebook generated Link Love where lots of sharing of blog, Facebook, Etsy, and shop links were posted for mutual sharing. Super great way to be exposed to all the great artists, crafts, fiber farmers out there. Oh, and I might identify with the name just a tinsy bit.
Today Fat Bottom Bags showed up on my Facebook Fan Page. All FatBottomBags are handcrafted with loving care and attention to detail. They are all made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic shopping bags. Christi has a great giveaway going.:

Get your own free Mini-bag! Trade in 60 colored shopping bags and get your own original free Mini-bag by FatBottomBags.com.

Aren't they Cute!

And the other bags are tempting me. I love pink:

Or how about a tote the groceries:

This one looks like a great one for cruising flea markets, or for all that stuff I take to the pool in the summer.

But Trinket and I love the great burst of sunshine in the top one with the extra sturdy handle. I'm off to place my order.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring FatBottomBags on your blog! I'm working hard to keep plastic bags out of the wastestream. I really appreciate all your kind words and support!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails