Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time

I think with all the hype around the holidays I like to remember that family and friends are the real treasures of the season. Last night I got to have a casual dinner with just one special friend. The main purpose of the visit was to bring her up to speed on how to use her new IPhone. We had take-out Chinese, an incredible bottle of Silver Key cabernet sauvignon and chocolate almonds. I still think TIME is the greatest gift we can give each other theses days. We laughed and shared stories for three hours.
I got to hear of her dilemma of whether or not to keep the incredible pair of Italian Renaissance chairs (see above). She got to hear of my silly grandmother stories. We made a tiny bit of progress on the IPhone. I'll just have her to my home soon and we'll carry on. Take-out Italian should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails