Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spinning, Baking, Friends


Somedays I wake up thinking I am so lucky to have the life I have. Today is one of them. First I load up my knitting and head to Lancaster for a Second Saturday with the Over the Wheel Gang in Lancaster. I haven't been able to go for months so I will have lots of catching up to do.

Then I head home to bake Christmas cookies cookies with #1 daughter. We have pledged to not be overly ambitious and just bake three kinds: 1) Aunt Betty's shortbread, 2) Rachael Ray's Fudge, (she made it on Oprah, even) 3) obligatory sugar cookies for the kids to decorate.
Then, I hope to have dinner with my "Thelma and Louise" nurse friends. They let me travel around with them on some wacky adventures. Tonight we are celebrating a birthday (nope, not saying how many).
I LOVE December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails