Saturday, May 29, 2010

PS Elements 8: Tutorial for Me by Me


Photos:  I am determined to become much, much better.  Last week I sprang for a special offer on Amazon for Photoshop Elements 8 for my Mac.  Well, it's here, the rebate is off in the mail, and I need help!  For me Photoshop is remarkable unintuitive, but I hear it's better, so I trotted off to Border's last evening after a noisy hour by the pool with kids and grandkids ( note to self, don't ever go again to pool on afternoon of last day of school.  Total zoo.) and one margarita-rocks, found this hefty volume, Photoshop Elements 8 for Windows: The Missing Manual (Paperback), plopped down my 40% off coupon and purchased it.
I am prepared to read, study and practice.   Note all the study tools.
I'm a big fan of markers, highlight tape and all kinds of post-its.
Oh, and, People, I am open to any and all tips, suggestions, shortcuts, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I had a friend show me one thing about vectors and a lite bulb went off! Wow, thats how it's done! Then I didn't use it for a week or so and I don't remember a thing!!!! LOL Good luck! I need a hands on class to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck; I have it and use it "somewhat" but still learning...
    Thanks for coming by my blog; I hope you will come again and join......
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: I would love a hands-on class,but in the daytime, not at night. I don't learn well at night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails