Sunday, May 16, 2010

Collages, at Last!

Photobucket

I have been trying and trying to figure out how to make photo collages for here, Ravelry and Facebook.  Finally got a tip from a friend on Ravelry about Photobucket.  Photobucket is the ticket for sure and it's FREE.  You will be not be disappointed. 

Here you are seeing my hand-painted rovings of Gelatos and Heathers that I have done so far for Cordova Studios.  The heathers are dyed on corriedale/merino morrit (taupe) rovings I bought at the Kid 'n Ewe last November.  The Gelatos are dyed on lofty, dreamily soft superwash merino.  I am striving for paler, softer colors for summer.  What do you think?  Paler?  Too pale?

Oh, I have not figured out how to center this on the blog yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails