Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rocker Chic Feet




Ok, so they are clunky. But have you tried them? Unbelievably cushy. My feet love them. Trinket and I are big walkers, so we are anxious for our first trial walk. It's still raining this a.m., but hopefully this afternoon we will be able to get out.
You need to buy them a half size up as they run small. My spinning friends kept raving about these. Some have black Mary Jane style ones. Others have black lace ups. I selected these silver, white, and blue numbers to simulate my current walker look. I can see a black pair next winter if I like them. These are now in my shoe stable of comfy favorites: Ugg boots and slippers, Dansko clogs, Birks ( all kinds and colors), and FitFlops for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails