Friday, October 23, 2009

Here come the holidays


Can you stand it ? I can't believe I am (a) talking about the holidays and (b) am actually knitting holiday DOG sweaters. I finished this one last night and have cast another one onto the needles in just a little bit bigger size. I think the only thing this one might need are a few little bells. We will be showing it off tomorrow at the Cavalier King Charles Fun Match up in Argyle, Texas, at the gorgeous mini-estate of Ted and Mary Grace Eubank. Over a hundred little Cavs will be there. I love the vendors, who have loads of Cav-themed temptations: ornaments, mouse pads, towels, coasters. Oh, and I take Trinket's doggy stroller for this. In the words of my daughter, "That is just wrong!".

2 comments:

  1. Love the new sweater! I, too, am thinking holidays. What's the doggy stroller look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! My dogs would HATE me if I put them in one of these. But I loev them, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails