Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Funnies


Ok, these are hilarious shots of my dog sweaters. I can't seem to find a tiny live dog to model the littlest of the sweaters I have knit, so "Tidbit" , Trinket's toy friend, has been enlisted for the job. I don't know if it will sell any sweaters to tiny canines but it certainly provides comic relief to Cordova Studios!

These are handknit from Noro Silk Garden and Silk Garden Lite, some of my all time favorite yarns. I love the wool/silk blend.

Contact me if you have a hot new little canine model in the DFW area. Trinket will be interviewing.


2 comments:

  1. That's hysterical! That last one looks a little bit tragic, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks at least like a bad face plant, but I couldn't resist. Trinket loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails