Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovin' my Kindle


Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd GenerationI decided this summer would be the real test for my Kindle which I have had since Christmas.  I was blissfully away from the heat  at my condo in Harbor Springs, Mi.  Verdict!  I loved it.  Travelling with it was great.  Tucked into it's lime green case it slid into my computer bag.  Once there I ditched the cover and just had the slim device to take out on the porch or put on the nightstand.  One drawback for air travel is the device must be turned off during take-off and landing.

The next cool thing in the Kindle App for IPhone.  This thing blows my mind.  It syncs up with the Kindle to the exact page I was reading on the Kindle.  So, if I am stuck waiting in a doctor's office, snuggled up to my latte in Starbuck's, I can just pop out your phone and read a bit.  Right now I am following Lisbeth Salander in Larssen's third novel, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  This is complete magic to me.  Gotta love technology.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean.....I love my kendel.......I.can slip.it into my purse and have something to read anywhere.....you have just got to love the technology of today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails