Friday, May 29, 2009

My favorite place in Texas


Right now, at this moment in my life, my very favorite place in Texas is my own backyard right here on this little lake right in the heart of East Dallas. Peaceful, inhabited by waterfowl, all kinds of other birds and full of wonderful shades of green and the lovely sound of silence. The fishing is good if you care to bait a hook. Hot dogs as bait will land you a granpa catfish. I have decided I am a true Taurean. I love "Home". I love being home, spending time with my "things", doing my "thing", creating, my "things". Nothing better than being HOME.

1 comment:

  1. Here here! I agree totally! And when you have such a great home, why would you want to leave very often???? (And a Starbucks within walking distance??? Life is good!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails